The City of Wood Dale is excited to host the 4th annual contest to design the City’s 2018/2019 vehicle sticker! To be eligible, contestants must be Wood Dale residents in kindergarten to eighth grade. Entries are due Monday, March 5, 2018. Winners will be notified the week of March 19, 2018 and announced at the April 5, 2018 Council meeting.
- All entries must include the theme for the 2018/2019 vehicle sticker. The 2018 theme is: Your Favorite Weekend in Wood Dale. Students are encouraged to draw their favorite weekend activity, examples include: visiting the park in the spring, reading a book in the library during the winter, or visiting Prairie Fest in the summer.
- City of Wood Dale and 2018/2019 must appear on the design.
- All entries must be accompanied by an official entry form attached to the artwork.
- All entries must be an original design and created by the student only. Entries must be no bigger than 6” X 6”. Please do not fold or bend your artwork.
- All entries become the property of the City of Wood Dale.
- Judges reserve the right to reject any or all entries. Judging will be based on originality and applicability.
- One entry per student.
- All entries must be submitted by Monday, March 5, 2018.
Entries will be judged by the following age groups:
Kindergarten – 2nd Grade
3rd Grade – 5th Grade
6th Grade – 8th Grade
There will be one winner per age group.
Grand Prize (1): The winner will receive a $100 Target gift card and be presented a framed vehicle sticker of their winning design. The grand prize winning design will be featured on the 2018/2019City of Wood Dale vehicle sticker.
Runners Up (2): $50 Target gift card.
Designs may be mailed to or dropped off at Wood Dale City Hall (Attn: Administration), 404 N. Wood Dale Road, Wood Dale, IL 60191. For more information contact City Hall at (630) 766-4900.